On This page you can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Which age ranges are your products suitable for?.
- Pliker modules: from 10-12 months up to 4-5 years
- Balance Board: from 9 months up to 4-5 years
- Learning Tower: from the time children stand up, up to 5-6 years
- Small Table and Seats: from 12 months up to 5-6 years
- Tracing Board: from 2 years up to 7 years
- Tovaglietta Montessoriana: from 30 month
- Educational Puzzle: from 3 years
Which materials do you make your products out of?
- We make our products from birch plywood, which makes them sturdy and durable (PEFC certified, forest sustainability).
- For colouring, we use non-toxic paints, suitable for children's toys (EN71 certified).
Can I get a product in a different colour?
- Unfortunately this is not possible for us, we only use the colours proposed as we have only certified paints to offer the highest safety for your child. We are unable to use different ones.
What are the available payment methods?
- Credit card
- Bank transfer - IT42F0306957820100000006291
Are my data safe on this site?
- The data you enter on our site will be encrypted and secure; our site is SSL certified. You can also recognise that the site is certified as secure by Google by the padlock next to the web address, in the search bar.The data you enter on our site will be encrypted and secure.
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is free for orders over €65, while it costs €4.90 for orders under €65 and takes place within 10-13 working days. he order is considered confirmed upon receipt of payment
How long does it take for my order to be delivered?
- Delivery in Italy is within 11-14 working days.
- Delivery to Germany, France, Spain, Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium takes 17-20 working days.
Which courier will my order be shipped with?
- Shippings to Italy are made by Bartolini (BRT)
- Shipments to Germany, France, Spain, Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium take place via DPD.
How can I track my order?
- At the time of dispatch, you will receive an email or sms with the tracking from Bartolini (BRT)
What should I do if there is a problem with the delivery of my order?
- Don't worry, contact us for support. We provide the tracking code of your shipment. If the shipping company does not support you, we are always able to contact them and work out a solution.
How can I reach you?
- You can call us at0463/810328.
- You can also contact us on our social media profiles: Facebook or Instagram.
- You can email email@example.com